Car Accident Lawyers Who Take On The Toughest Cases Maine
We Are Your Allies And Champions
Negligence on the roads contribute to thousands of car accidents every year. If you or a loved one has been injured, representation and guidance from a top lawyer can put you on the path to receiving compensation that you deserve for injuries and damages that far exceeds what any insurance company will offer you.
At Terry Garmey & Associates , we are known throughout New England for securing settlements that are 10 times greater than insurance company offers. Negligent drivers can be held accountable, and vehicle manufacturers can be held accountable for vehicle defects.
Helping Crash Victims In Maine Recover Maximum Compensation
- Of the 30,000 vehicle crashes in Maine each year, there are over 10,000 people injured and over 100 people killed, according to the Maine Department of Transportation (MaineDOT).
- Economic losses for all crashes in 2013 alone were estimated at over $1.3 billion.
- Per person losses for deaths were estimated at $4.5 million.
- Per person losses for incapacitating injuries were estimated at $230,000.
- Per person losses for nonincapacitating injuries were estimated at $58,700.
If you take the insurance company’s initial offer or choose an attorney who lacks our experience and creativity, you will likely recover less than the value of your case. These figures represent our baseline goal. Our attorneys strive to maximize the value of your auto accident case.
Full Access To The Knowledge And Resources Of Our Firm
Our car accident attorneys in Portland are dedicated litigators who will personalize your case and stand up to any challenge. We respect insurance companies, and they respect us. We collaborate with appropriate, highly credentialed expert witnesses to establish the full value of your case and prepare for trial.
Our attorneys will take the time to understand your individual needs, and we will help the jury understand your hardships, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost opportunity or income-earning capacity
- Damage to your vehicle
- Pain and suffering (emotional distress)
- Long-term care and disability
- Wrongful death damages
We bring more than 60 years of combined experience to your case. The evidence that supports your case is substantial, and the value for your future is substantial. Don’t let the opportunity to realize your full deserved compensation pass you by.
Get A Free Initial Consultation At Terry Garmey & Associates
Contact us by email or call 207-899-4644 to speak with an attorney. We will pursue your case on a contingency fee basis, which means that we only get paid if you get paid.
Maximizing Clients’ Case Values
$750,000 Jury Verdict For Roman College Student Semian, a 23-year-old college student from Romania...